Thursday 16 August 2012

Batman vs Bane

Batman vs Bane

So, I went to watch The Dark Knight Rises last night and as much as I hate to say it, I enjoyed it. I was actually glued to the screen. There are intense moments and heart breaking ones. The fight scenes between Bane and Batman are unnerving to say the least. You can't help but think "Pssh! Bane is gonna kick Batman's ass!"... which he did, multiple times but you know Gotham's hero never falls without putting up a good fight. I love Banes voice and perculiar accent. Batman, played by Christian Bale is still sexy, with his husky voice and heavy lisp. lol I think it's sexy. I'm sad to say though, the competition Batman vs Bane... was won by.... BANE!! The coolest villian thus far.

If you haven't seen it yet... you suck! GO CHECK IT OUT, It's worth it. OH and Miss Selina Kyle played by Anne Hathaway was also done brilliantly. I like her bad girl roles. Princess Diaries??? What's that? lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment